Wednesday, April 8, 2020

An Introduction

Hello reader, my name is Matt Galik. I'm a lifelong resident of Mokena, (the greatest place on earth) a member of the Will County Historic Preservation Commission, and the author of Images of America: Mokena and The 1926 Orland Park Murder Mystery, as well as numerous publications for the Will County Historical Society.

We live in a thoughtful, reflective time, where looking at our past is more important than ever. Therefore, I'd like to announce the birth of this blog, which is the e-version of my column on local history that ran in the Mokena Messenger for 11 years. I aim to update it once or twice a month. I invite you to join me on a trip through time, as we explore the people, places, and events of our community's heritage. 

Happy reading! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time at matthewgalik1852@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment